Journal of Excellence in Management Sciences is the flagship journal of the Society of Management Research and Consultancy (SMARC). The Journal publishes novel and scholarly research with empirical and theoretical standing in business, economics, finance, and management sciences (marketing, project management, and human resource management). The Journal of Excellence in Management Sciences is published Bi-Annually (June & December) and launched as open-access. The Journal is open to new perspectives and encourages critical argumentation to find solutions for problems that involve and concern the academicians and the business community.
- The mission of JEMS is to provide an intellectual ground for authentic research and advances in all aspects of management sciences and related disciplines to the nationwide scientific community.
- To promote research efficacy, we concentrate on the researchers 'original contributions, which have a brilliant impact factor, and adopt a rigorous review process.
- The Journal wants to add value in achievable quality dynamics.
- Reviews of Management Sciences is a biannual double-blind peer-review journal of Management. It publishes across all the relevant fields of management sciences and its relevant disciplines.
Aims and Objectives
The Journal of Excellence in Management Sciences is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal.
- The JEMS aims to publish articles that can substantially contribute to the existing body of knowledge in the field of Management and its relevant disciplines.
- It publishes theoretical, empirical, and review articles related to Management and its associated fields.
JEMS opens the doors of intellectual admiration for students and researchers. The Journal also favours people from the business and management sectors. In addition to its primary audience of researchers, JEMS also caters to academic readers. The area of management studies has proliferated in the last few decades, making it challenging for academics to keep up with developments in the many sub-disciplines that comprise it. To combat this problem, JEMS publishes articles that consolidate and translate theoretical and empirical research in Management's various sub-fields into a scholarly language and format. We accept both individuals and groups of linked papers. It publishes essays that stimulate critical thinking and inspire novel approaches to Management.
Scope of the Journal
- Articles in the JEMS offer innovative ideas and provide achievable solutions to complex problems in the field of Management and its relevant disciplines. Our rigorous double-blind review process ensures the quality and original contributions in the area of Management and its relevant disciplines, including
- Business Management
- Risk Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Human resource management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Economics
- Education Strategy
- Corporate Governance
- Environment Management
- Public Management
- Technology Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Organization Development
- Sustainable Development
- Human Resource Management
- Comparative and Cross-Cultural Management
We welcome full manuscripts, short communications, case studies, and review articles from all perspectives and on all subjects related to management studies.